Stellar Management Services has the experience you need for revenue cycle management of an academic practice. We help streamline the processes related to the revenue cycle. We have proven that our processes can significantly increase collections for academic practices.
We take into consideration all aspects of the revenue cycle, not just simply dealing with accounts receivable. We start at appointment scheduling. Our processes help to capture all charges and submit accurate claims in a timely manner. Accurately capturing charges from the vast number of sites where services take place an is extremely important factor in an academic practice. Ensuring that services are coded and documented properly is an area that Stellar Management Services assists with also. We are well aware of the documentation and billing requirements around residents and fellows and the billings aspects of clinical research.
We Help Solve Common Challenges for Academic Practices
- Keeping up with the ever changing coding and billing rules, including teaching physician rules
- Meeting the requirements and deadlines for incentive payments
- Having the time to manage the complexities of the revenue cycle
We Solve Challenges by Offering Strong IT Solutions
- We can assess your current operations and make recommendations or we can oversee your revenue cycle. All of our clinics have seen an improvement in collections. We keep up on the challenges of coding and billing and make certain that your practice is in line with regulations and deadlines, while optimizing your revenue cycle. We implement workflows, provide education, work with or manage front desk staff, and manage the accounts receivable. We focus on the processes that allow for claims to be paid on the first submission. Are you a turn-around situation? We have done several. All were successful.
- Meaningful Use, ePrescribe, Accountable Care Organization, PQRS: it is a lot to keep up with! It can also mean lost revenue if your practice doesn’t complete necessary tasks. We can keep you updated and assist you with compliance.
- Watching the revenue cycle as it needs to be watched is difficult for many providers. Your time can be directed toward creating the revenue source and not worrying about managing it. We can use your system or ours. We provide performance dashboards and can provide the reporting that you need.
If you’re Academic Practice needs assistance, sign up for your assessment today.